Sunday, May 22, 2011

Brussels Sprouts













These beautiful organic brussel sprouts are from Alison and Gary at Always Organics in Brookvale.

I have been shopping here since they first opened there doors, they are very passionate foodies and have extensive experience in the organic food industry. I have bought the best quality produce for my clients here for sometime and Alison can always tell me about where all the produce is from and give me expert information on any new products or existing products in store.

Most people have a love/hate relationship with the brussel sprout (including my boyfriend) Later in the week I will debunk this and embrace the brussel sprout with open arms and share a recipe, so stayed tune for this nutritionally dense vegetable to become part of your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment