Monday, December 27, 2010
Ten tips to get you through the in-between week
1. Eat less, yes, even the Christmas left-overs
2. Connect with friends and family
3. Drink lots of water, and if your drinking more alcohol than usual have 2 glasses water per alcoholic drink
4. Review the year, appreciate your accomplishments and focus on these for next year
5. Start the day with some spirilina in organic apple juice, mix furiously with a teaspoon or have with yogurt and fruit
6. Be grateful for what you have and keep relaxed and calm so you end the year well
7. Clear out the fridge and cupboard of expired processed and packaged foods (yikes I'm hoping you don't have any of these in the first place !) let's call them dry good's.
8. Start cooking a little more each day and be free with you improvisation of recipes, a chef whom I admire once told me you can always fix a cooking mistake just don't be afraid to try new thing's.
9. Cook with love and reckless abandonment
10. Be kind to strangers and smile at one new person as you have time this is the in-between week.